Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day One Comes to a Close

Day One Comes to a Close

A good day was had by all. Many memorable quotes... Quite a few pictures we will more than likely delete... And friendship abound.

Jeff is soundly asleep upstairs, Royce is asleep on the couch, last I saw, dan was still laying on his bed in his bathing suit, and Chris and Ahmed are chatting the night away across the hall... 

I'm definitely bummed that I can't share some of the pictures as they are all priceless in their own way. Soon enough. I have to admit that it is a lot nicer up here than I expected. It's very quiet and everyone we have met is very friendly. I will have to look into Deep Creek again with our friends for a long weekend...

Anyway, this is the latest I have been up in a long time so it is time to call it a night. What will tomorrow hold?

No comments: