Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Big Weekend Ahead

Big Weekend Ahead

Well, despite being a few months away from the big day, it's been decided that my bachelor party will be this weekend. And while it is technically my weekend I have been uninvolved in the planning. Traditionally, these type of things are more fun for the married friends than the bachelor or bachelorette, so we'll see how different this one is. I've received my official instructions as seen below...

b-RAD,

Your surprise weekend destination could require a multitude of clothing
requirements.  Here are a couple of things that you might want to throw in
the ol' duffel bag:

Swim trunks
Pair of shorts or two
T-shirts
Jeans
Clothes that can get gooey
Clean underwear
hiking boots
gloves
socks
toiletries
flip flops
towel
Government Issued ID
Some cash

So it appears that I will be going to a lakeside marshmellow fluff factory on top of a mountain that MIGHT be across some international border.

Hopefully, if I can get the photoblogging worked out I can keep you all posted on the events... It should be fun irregardless. These are my peeps and I'm pretty honored and psyched that they can all get away for a weekend with me.

No comments: