Saturday, March 29, 2008

And Then There Were None...

No Big Ten teams left in the tournament. It's not that I'm surprised that both Michigan State and Wisconsin lost to Memphis and Davidson respectively, I'm more surprised at how badly they were dispatched. Wisconsin couldn't find an answer for Stephen Curry and Davidson and MSU was completely run out of the gym by Memphis. They say that this could be the first Final Four that contains all of the #1 seeds... I guess we'll see if that's the case on Sunday when play completes.

In our NCAA draft pool, my money pick of Stephen Curry is keeping me within striking distance and if Davidson somehow finds a way to dispatch of Kansas on Sunday, he could be my ticket to the cash this year. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curry has been so fun to watch. I need Kansas to end his run, though. I've got Memphis over Kansas in the final.