Friday, September 5, 2008

The Day After


Old Town in the Morning
Originally uploaded by psubuzz

After the beating that the Skins took last night, I needed something to clear my mind and refocus for the day. This morning's run did the trick. I used to hate getting up early and exercising, and had even more trouble doing it outside so early, but I'm slowly getting into running before work.

My run this morning was the first time I'd surpassed 5 miles since my knees started acting up a year or so ago. Surprisingly, they didn't bother me at all, though as you can see from the chart, I was a bit slower this morning than I had been on my previous run.

Oh well, the point was to get some exercise, energize for the day, and spend some time outside before Hannah moves into the area this weekend.

No comments: