Friday, June 22, 2007

What's New?

I hadn't realized that it's been a solid month since I've actually had time to log on and blog about what's happening... My apologies to all 2 of you who actually read this to keep up on our lives around here.

Between one of the busiest and exciting months we've had at WeatherBug in years, the beginning of wedding planning, moving roommates in and out, and planning my buddy's bachelor party it's been almost too much. But somehow, we find a way to put our head down and keep moving, which in this case is what the mantra has been.

We're only a few weeks away from me being able to talk more about what's happening at the Bug, and once revealed, you'll have a better understanding of what has been keeping me busy night and day and weekends... But until then...

Anyway, today is the beginning of Jeff's bachelor party. Seen here.

For those of you following at home this weekend, depending on air card availability, I will do my best to document the weekend and keep you posted...

I just can't guarantee it won't be censored... ;)

No comments: