Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Big Day

Speaking of Bermuda... (great segue right?) the big day is finally here. Over a year of planning and a few memorable moments have led to today. And while I'm super excited and hardly slept last night, I cannot wait to officially begin my life with Lauren.

This weekend has been amazing so far, and we still have the ceremony and reception to go!

It's unfortunate that you are truly only surrounded by all your friends and loved ones like this just once in your life. And last night at the rehearsal dinner you definitely feel the love and be reminded of how lucky you really are.

I am lucky to have met someone like Lauren to spend her life with me and lucky to have the family and friends that I do.

To all of you, thank you...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: