Saturday, July 12, 2008

No Dice

I meant to post yesterday using my Flickr pictures of our wait in line yesterday morning to inform the world that we did not get the iPhone yesterday, but in the craziness of the day did not get the chance. When things settle down and I have an internet connection again I'll upload the photos. Hopefully, by then I will HAVE my iPhone. I guess we'll see.

In any event, I'm disappointed that while we we're probably number 45 or so in line they ran out of units at number 30. So I have no idea how many they had in stock. So much for Apple's impressive launch where everyone who wanted an iphone was supposedly going to get one.

The plan now is to hopefully order one on Sunday when we get back and have it waiting for when we get back from Bermuda.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: