Saturday, February 24, 2007

Party Success!

Party Success!

Grandma's party at her home, at lakeshore, was quite the success! All of grandma's friends at the home joined the Clark clan for cake and punch and my aunt gracie on the piano. The crowd was so heavy that my aunt Linda and I could barely keep up with the punch serving.

I think the biggest challenge of this weekend will be deciding what pictures to post of the hundred I have taken. I imagine most of them will sit in a folder for memories, but I am happy to have so many of my family. This has been a weekend to remember and for once, I am documenting it appropriately.

Tonight, the festivities include dinner, and some sort of game or games. The weather has also cooperated as well as the storms appear to have moved off and the sun is now out!

No comments: